Dolphin Browser Gets Update To Version 6.0, Comes With New Look And New Features
| Tuesday, August 28th, 2012
The Dolphin Browser is a great way to browse the web on iOS devices, and it just got even better on your iPhone. Version 6.0 of Dolphin brings a brand new design and user interface to your iPhone, along with new features and improvements.
For those that don’t know, Dolphin is the first gesture and voice controlled browser. According to the website, you can train your Dolphin application to adapt to the way you want to browse. Simply open your favorite web pages with your finger and then tell Dolphin where to go or create a signature gesture.
In addition to the new user interface, Dolphin for iPhone now has better tab management. All the open tabs are quickly and easily accessible from the sidebar on the right-hand side of the screen. On top of that, as you’re scrolling through websites, the address bar will automatically hide to provide you with more screen space. The URL bar has also been improved, now offering suggestions for searches and addresses as you type.
The full list of improvements in version 6.0 of Dolphin includes:
1. Spruced up design and interface
2. Tab management: Now see all open tabs on right sidebar
3. Menus and Settings: Access from moved from right panel to bottom
4. Full Screen Scroll: Address bar/bottom bar will automatically hide/show to utilize screen space
5. URL: As you type your search suggestion will automatically fill into the URL bar
6. Gesture & Sonar: Sleek new color and easier way to access
7. New Speed Dial: Check out those news buttons and wallpaper!
Dolphin began on Android before joining the iOS family and has over 12 million downloads in total across both platforms. So if you’re in the mood for a change in browser, consider Dolphin. It’s free on the App Store.