Here at Macgasm, we love tips and tricks. One of the most effective ways of delivering that content is via Screencasts — a capture of the computer screen that shows you how to accomplish a task. Our Screencast department has been on hiatus, and we’re looking at starting it back up.
We’d like to find two of the best Screencasters out there to head up our department, so if you think you have what it takes, here are the rules:
1) Keep your Screencast under five minutes.
2) Keep it relevant to Mac users. No Windows or Linux tips, please.
3) The Screencast must have audio narration. Visual-only Screencasts will not be considered.
4) The two winners will be chosen by myself and Joshua Schnell based on which Screencasts we like the most.
5) Please e-mail a link to your screencast (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) to email@example.com by August 2nd, 2010. Please don’t e-mail the files directly.
6) If you’re selected, you’ll become a member of the Macgasm team. You’ll be asked to provide at least one Screencast each calendar month.
We look forward to seeing what you’ve got to offer. Now, let’s get cracking!
Image Credit: Juliana Coutinho